Computer Problems Resolved - What We Offer?
We are a service provider. Our number one concern is to keep your business system working. You purchased the computer system to help you with the tasks of your business. If your system is down, your business is down. Computer Problems Resolved offers experience in resolving computer problems quickly and efficiently.
- To help you get to know us, and us to know you, we offer our CPR Spot Check which takes a snapshot of your information system identifing potential bottlenecks and weak points that can slow your office down. Like any employee, an information system can get overworked, run down. Daily use of most computers creates conditions that, if left unattended, will slow your computer systems. The Spot Check is comprehensive and inexpensive. We review your primary server, network structure, and up to four individual workstations. The inspection includes disk drives, directory structures, network cards, hardware configuration, and more. At completion, we explain what we found ... what was good and what could use improvement.
- To ensure our relationship is a good one, we offer our clients a Service Maintenance Agreement, a plan of regular Healthcare. This plan provides for an initial review and continued healthcare service of your systems at an established service interval, normally eight weeks. Healthcare Clients receive priority service over clients without service agreements and rates are established in the agreement, guaranteed for a period of one year.
- We want to develop an ongoing relationship. When you look for a personal physician, you expect to visit this professional many times over the years to come. We do not plan to fix your system and disappear until you have problems again. We want to help you develop an ongoing plan of system maintenance and growth that will keep your business working and growing. You will see us even when you do not call. We want to get to know you and your systems, and to make sure the “patient” is well and ready to continue indefinitely.
- We will honor and support your equipment warranties. Your warranty is an important part of your equipment purchase. If we determine that the problem might be a warranty issue, we will write an Rx to your vendor. This document will explain what we have done and what we believe the problem to be. Computer Problems Resolved will work with your vendor, if needed, to correct the problem.
- We are not in the business of selling hardware or software however we will assist you in the acquisition of software /equipment to make certain it is correct. Our concern is to keep your systems working. Many businesses toss out equipment that is still usable. Depending upon the changing needs of your business we will help you recover the equipment or assist you with upgrades.
- We look at the big picture, without losing the details. Whether your problem is with your computer, the network, a printer or some new add-on, we help you get back on-line. We look at all the pieces as they apply to your business, and then find that little screw that makes the connection work.